Popular Post

Posted by : Unknown 27 Nov 2013

Hello there. I want to share something with you all. I would like to share about Phoneblok. Let discuss about it. For me, this is a concept best smartphone I've ever seen. Phonebloks aims to change that, by creating a modular system that would allow for easy repairs, upgrades and customization. Rather than every company making their own self-contained smartphones that are not easily repairable, Phonebloks would be based on a system of cooperation between companies, all designed to make the device user-friendly, long-lasting and better for the environment.

Sounds like an amazing win-win and I cannot wait to see what comes next. Check this video below for a closer look.



More information about Phoneblok click Here

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2013 SHARING INFORMATION - Powered by Google - Designed by Shahfawie Rahayzan