Popular Post

Posted by : Unknown 28 Nov 2013


I always need support from behind. First of all, support from family. My mother was a lot of support and pray for my success. He also took care of me since childhood until now. Also i need supported form my younger sister and younger brother. I love my family.

Erin - My First Sister

Dura and Ikhmal - Second Younger Sister and Yonger Brother

My Mother

Me and My Mother 

Second is my friend:



Thanks to my family and my friends. Without you I'm empty. I also would like to thank the person who most closely with me, she be my family along all at UUM, as a father, as a brother and sister, my place to complain and always give advise to me. Thanks you so much.



Thank you all for standing by my side, Love you all.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © 2013 SHARING INFORMATION - Powered by Google - Designed by Shahfawie Rahayzan